- All the Benefits, All the Rewards a solo exhibition
Court Tree Collective, Brooklyn NY. October 4 – November 2, 2014
Remaining Gallery Hours:
Sat 10/25/14 – 12pm-5pm
Sun 10/26/14 – 12pm-5pm
Sat 11/01/14 – 12pm-3pm
Sun 11/02/14 – 12pm-5pm <—final day to see the show
Also by appointment.
-Watch a short promo video the gallery made in anticipation of the show
-Read an DNAinfo article about the show here.
This event is sponsored, in part, by the Greater New York Arts Development Fund of the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs, administered by Brooklyn Arts Council
- Salvage, a group exhibition at Parkland Art Gallery at Parkland College in Champaign, Illinois. October – November 2014.
- Access Art, Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY. November 2014.
- Sarah’s art featured on a News12Brooklyn segment about the show “Subtle Approach”. Watch the 2 minute video here.
- Read a blog post about my work on Upcycle That.
- “Subtle Approach” A group exhibition at The Brooklyn Arts Council. March 6 – July 31, 2014.
- In May 2014 I was a guest lecturer for Jesse C. Jackson’s course Digital Media: Current Directions at UC Irvine, CA.
- “You’ve Been Selected” A solo exhibition of collages at McKinley Arts and Culture Center in Reno, NV. January 20 – February 28, 2014 Read a blog post about the show here.
- Fluctuations at Recession Art. Opening reception: Oct 11, 2013
- Constructed Environments at Claypool-Young Gallery, Morehead State University, Morehead, KY 2013