Office Solution, Collage created with discarded office envelopes, 2014
- Interview on the blog Anti Heroin Chic: http://heroinchic.weebly.com/blog/interview-with-artist-sarah-nicole-phillips
- I created a new print for Authorized to Work in the US Press‘s second Risograph exhibition, August 8th at Rabbithole in DUMBO. 7-11pm
- NYC’s Department of Transportation’s Barrier Beautification program, East 161st Street, near the Grand Concourse, The Bronx. April 2016
- Group exhibition, The Great Exchange at Dishman Art Museum, Lamar University, Beaumont, Texas
September 30-November 30, 2016
- Group exhibition, Vanishing Point produced by Art House, Jersey City, New Jersey, March-April 2016
- Group exhibition, The Residents, Eisentrager-Howard Gallery at the University of Nebraska–Lincoln city campus. March 11-25 2016
- Group exhibition, Cool and Collected ’15, at Kenise Barnes Fine Art, Larchmont, New York, July 23 – September 10, 2015
- Group exhibition, S(p)lice, at Undercurrent Projects, curated by Roberta Kent & Carlton Scott Sturgill, February 2015
- I spent the month of January attending an artist residency at the Kimmel Harding Nelson Center, in Nebraska City, NE.
- All the Benefits, All the Rewards a solo exhibition Court Tree Collective, Brooklyn NY. October 4 – November 2, 2014. Read an DNAinfo article about the show here.
- Sarah’s art featured on a News12Brooklyn segment about the show “Subtle Approach”. Watch the 2 minute video here.
- “Subtle Approach” A group exhibition at The Brooklyn Arts Council. March 6 – July 31, 2014.
- In May 2014 I was a guest lecturer for Jesse C. Jackson’s course Digital Media: Current Directions at UC Irvine, CA.
- “You’ve Been Selected” A solo exhibition of collages at McKinley Arts and Culture Center in Reno, NV. January 20 – February 28, 2014 Read a blog post about the show here.