Office Solution, Collage created with discarded office envelopes, 2014
- Group exhibition, Cool and Collected ’15, at Kenise Barnes Fine Art, Larchmont, New York, July 23 – September 10, with opening reception from 6:30 – 8 pm on July 23rd
- Group exhibition, S(p)lice, at Undercurrent Projects, curated by Roberta Kent & Carlton Scott Sturgill
- I spent the month of January attending an artist residency at the Kimmel Harding Nelson Center, in Nebraska City, NE.
- All the Benefits, All the Rewards a solo exhibition
- Salvage, a group exhibition at Parkland Art Gallery at Parkland College in Champaign, Illinois. October – November 2014.
- Sarah’s art featured on a News12Brooklyn segment about the show “Subtle Approach”. Watch the 2 minute video here.
- “Subtle Approach” A group exhibition at The Brooklyn Arts Council. March 6 – July 31, 2014.
- In May 2014 I was a guest lecturer for Jesse C. Jackson’s course Digital Media: Current Directions at UC Irvine, CA.
- “You’ve Been Selected” A solo exhibition of collages at McKinley Arts and Culture Center in Reno, NV. January 20 – February 28, 2014 Read a blog post about the show here.